Do you want to explore the hidden world of the unseen, to be able to pierce & peer past the paranormal veil that surrounds us?
You are in the right place!
This special, 4 hour workshop/class will be teaching you how to do a proper paranormal investigation with equipment.
Class/workshop is 2 hours, followed by 2 hour private investigation of the courthouse & jail to use what you learned!
Held inside the 1937 courtroom at the historic County Courthouse & Jail.
Your instructor, Ramiro Galvan has over 22 years of paranormal research experience, with his company , Paranormal Research Investigations, (PRI). He has been seen on multiple episodes of "Ghost Adventures", and is still very active in paranormal research in the Southern New Mexico, West Texas area.
He has coordinated a "meet and greet" at the courthouse with Colin Browen , originator of " The Paranormal Files" with over 580,000 followers on their Utube channel.
Ramiro 's team has also investigated the Courthouse & Jail numerous times and has captured video and audio evidence of the paranormal activities in the complex.
When: Class starts at 4:00PM, Saturday, March 5th. Concludes at 8:00PM (Limited seating!) Don't miss this special training!
Lunch, (custom box lunch from Jason's Deli included. Bottle water/coke/coffee) included.
Seating inside the 1937 courtroom.
Where: 251 West Amador, Courthouse Building, Las Cruces, NM
What to bring: An inquisitive mind! Please bring Your smart phone/and or camera, smartphone w/recorder or audio recorder.
Hosted by Southwest Paranormal Adventures (SPA) & Paranormal Research Investigations, (PRI)
- Historical overview of paranormal investigating (from Roman times to present)
- Qualities of a paranormal investigator
- Explanation of EMF (often misunderstood)
- Proper usage and application of investigative hardware (EMF devices/audio recorders/cameras/etc) (short exercise)
- Overview of EVP recording
- Metaphysical overview with examples
- Metaphysical exercise
- Grounding/laying “boundaries” for protection
- Class/workshop is 2 hours, followed by 2 hour private investigation of the courthouse & jail to use what you learned!
Attendees can eat during class.( Custom Box Lunch included)
Investigation of jail afterwards in two groups (one begins third floor; other begins first floor/both groups meet second floor to investigate at 45 minute mark (dependent on “activity”) and then groups swap floors.
Historic Former Dona Ana Courthouse, Las Cruces