Have you tried a painting wine party before?
Well, we add a unique twist to the usual event.
Come join us for a 4th floor, roof-top, Vino & Paint party on-top of the historic 1937 Courthouse in downtown Las Cruces!
Complimentary wines, fresh fruit, cheese and crackers and gourmet chocolates are INCLUDED.
Cold bottle water, hot coffee, hot teas as well.
Come up the stairs to the roof, enjoy the fantastic views and fresh air, grab your drink and snacks and have a fun time painting the magnificent Organ Mountains!
Your painting instructor, Penny from Alamogordo, owner of Le-Spirit Arts and Crafts, will furnish your 16x20" canvas and all the supplies to create your masterpiece!
Paint the beautiful Organ Mountains, the iconic 1937 Bell Tower on the roof of the Courthouse, or a scene from the downtown area.
Where: 251 West Amador, Las Cruces, NM, (on the roof!)
When: Feb. 25th Saturday, 3:00PM-5:00PM
Ticket price: $69.00 per person, plus tax.
Special notes: Penny will have another subject matter to paint if there is inclement weather and we move the paint party down stairs to the 1937 courtroom. Roof-top class is on the roof of the Courthouse, 4 flights of stairs to reach the top but it is so worth it! (great exercise too!) Call 877-808-6877 if you have any questions at all!
- A fun, unique, Vino & Paint on the roof-top of the historic 1937 Courthouse!
- Complementary wine, fresh fruits, cheeses and crackers & gourmet chocolates!
- 16x26" canvas and all the supplies needed to create your masterpiece
- Trained art instructor to guide you through your painting
- Beautiful panoramic views & fresh air on the top of the Courthouse to spark your creativity!
Historic Former Dona Ana Courthouse, Las Cruces